OUR ALLIANCE PARTNERS
The ASO works exclusively with a small number of alliance partners to deliver professional support and benefits to our members.
Our alliance partners are outlined below
MDA National is the ASO’s preferred medical indemnity provider. MDA National is a member owned medical indemnity specialist that exists only to protect and support doctors. We are about being the best for our members at the times that matter most — providing the industry’s best advice, resources and expertise, so you can keep on practicing with confidence and provide the best medical care to your patients.
Whether you’re training or practising as an Ophthalmologist, MDA National’s
medico-legal experts are always there to support you, no matter how big or
small your concerns.
- Individualised advice and support
- Unparalleled member care and expertise
- Benefits tailored to your career stage
Save 12.5% on your Professional Indemnity Insurance
If you’re a member of both the ASO and MDA National, you’ll save 12.5% on your MDA National Professional Indemnity Insurance Premium and Membership
mdanational.com.au | 1800 011 255 | email@example.com
^ASO trainee members covered under the MDA National Doctor in Specialist
Training (DiST) category.
*Subject to certain eligibility criteria and underwriting approval.
The MDA National Group is made up of MDA National ABN 67 055 801 771 and MDA National Insurance Pty Ltd (MDA National Insurance) ABN 56 058 271 417 AFS Licence No. 238073. Insurance products are underwritten by MDA National Insurance. Before deciding to buy or hold any products issued by MDA National Insurance, please consider your circumstances, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording and any applicable Supplementary Product documentation at mdanational.com.au.
DOWNLOAD RECENT MEDICAL INDEMNITY UPDATES:
Cutcher & Neale specialise in the provision of advisory services for medical practitioners at all stages of their career:
- Doctors in Training (including WealthStartTM, our tailored accounting advisory
package for DITs)
- Doctors in private practice
- Visiting medical officers, staff specialists and consultants
- Specialists looking to become practice owners
- Practice owners looking for practice succession solutions
- Medical practitioners planning for their retirement
- Investment advice
- Life, sickness and accident insurance
Established in 1953, our firm today has eight partners and approximately 130 staff. Our expertise is built on an intimate understanding of the unique requirements of the medical profession acquired over more than 65 years.
Cutcher & Neale offers ASO members a complimentary general consultation (telephone or web also available) at Cutcher & Neale’s cost. To book your consultation, phone 1800 988 522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also hold regular seminars and workshops in metropolitan, regional and country NSW.
In 2018, Cutcher & Neale were proud to receive the following accolades:
- Number 36 in the Australian Financial Review Top100 Accounting Firms
- SMSF Firm of the Year (NSW)
- Phil Smith (Partner) – SMSF Investment Strategist of the Year (NSW)
Visit www.cutcher.com.au for more information.
DOWNLOAD RECENT FINANCIAL UPDATES:
Eye Learning is an online learning company providing online ophthalmic assistant, ophthalmic receptionist, and infection control courses.
These courses are specifically designed to teach ophthalmic knowledge and clinical skills required to work in ophthalmic clinics.
ASO members enjoy the following exclusive discounts with Eye Learning:
- 30% off Ophthalmic Assistant Online Training Course
- 20% off Ophthalmic Receptionist Online Training Course
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With a 70-plus-year heritage, Alcon are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, Alcon works in over 70 countries and serves patients in more than 140 countries. Alcon has a long history of industry firsts, and each year we commit a substantial amount in Research and Development to meet customer needs and patient demands.
ASO and Alcon have been in partnership since 2017.
As a member of Australian Society of Ophthalmologists, upon purchasing a new or demonstrator BMW you are eligible to enjoy the rewards of BMW Advantage Programme.
As a member of the ASO, you are entitled to the following benefits when you purchase a new BMW:
- Complimentary scheduled servicing for 3 years or 60,000km.
- Complimentary use of a BMW during scheduled servicing.
- Reduced Dealer delivery of $1,850 excluding taxes.
- BMW Corporate benefits extended to your spouse.
- Reduced rate on a BMW Driving Experience course.
- 3 years unlimited kilometre warranty.
- Access to BMW Genius.
- BMW Roadside assistance.
- Competitive finance rates across a range of products through BMW Financial Services.
What to do next?
If the idea of driving a new BMW sounds appealing, call the dedicated BMW Corporate Team on 1800 635 750 or email: email@example.com to find out more about the benefits and exclusive offers for members.